Baffin Charge Winter Hiker Black, Various Sizes #SOFTM022
- Boot - Winter
A flexible lightweight Winter boot, ideal for all-day wear on the ice and in foul weather situations down to -20ºC.
- Temperature Rating: From 10ºC/50ºF to -20ºC/-4ºF
- Liner: Form fitting, fix-lined inner boot system
- Waterproof bootie construction
- Fixed frost plate
- Removable, stabilizing anti-microbial insole
- Base: TPU Plate and Tendon Guard with EVA midsole and Polar Rubber Outsole
- Tall height
- Multi-buckle fastening system with enclosed tongue
- Waterproof breathable Soft Shell upper
- Fit Tip: Runs small, consider ordering a size up
Since 1979, Baffin has manufactured products in Stoney Creek, Canada - with its core focus and expertise being technically advanced, high quality Footwear and Apparel. Baffin designs, develops, tests and manufactures some of the world's best-performing cold-weather and full-season Footwear and Apparel products.
Whether it's an outdoor adventure, or an industrial safety application – everything they do is with a purpose.