Benchmade 537 Bailout Tanto Folding Knife Woodland Green Grip #537GY-1
- Knife - Every Day Carry
For those looking for something a little more robust, the new 537GY-1 Bailout takes lightweight strength one step further. Outfitted with woodland green anodized aluminum handles, and a CPM-M4 blade, this Bailout can hang with the best of them despite its slim profile.
- CPM-M4 Steel Blade - American powdered steel is the toughest available. Able to handle virtually any task, it excels in edge retention and wear resistance but requires cleaning to keep it corrosion free as it is not stainless
- Green Anodized Aluminum Handles - A nonferrous metal originally developed as a premium aircraft-grade aluminum, it offers a solid handle form and function at a nominal weight.
- Blade Style: Tanto Tip Plain Tanto with Grey Coating
- Blade Length: 3.38" / 8.59cm
- Blade Width: 0.09" / 2.29mm
- Blade Steel: CPM-M4 (62-64 HRC!)
- Open Length: 8.07" / 20.50cm
- Closed Length: 4.71" / 11.96cm
- Weight: 2.70 oz / 76.54g
- Handle Thickness: 0.41" / 10.41mm
- Clip Type: Mini Deep-Carry, Reverisble
- Glass Breaker: Yes
- Handle: Woodland Green anodized 6061-T6 aluminum