Start of lstUrls_of_images_in_html_description
Product Number: 9401
he Benchmade 940 by Osborne Design is highly regarded as one of the most quintessential EDCs of all time.
- AXIS® locking mechanism
- Modified Reverse Tanto with Ambidextrous Thumb-Studs for easy opening
- Plain Edge/ Satin Finish CPM-S90V Blade/ Carbon Fiber Handle Scales
- CPM-S90V: A unique tool steel, CPM-S90V is a martensitic stainless steel to which vanadium and carbon have been added for superior wear resistance. CPM-S90V offers substantial improvements in wear resistance over 440C and D2, and other high chromium steels, with corrosion resistance equal to or better than 440C.
- Blade Length: 3.40"
- Blade Thickness: 0.115"
- Handle Thickness: 0.410"
- Blade Material: S90V Premium Stainless Steel
- Blade Hardness: 59-61HRC (S90V)
- Blade Style: Modified Reverse Tanto w/ Ambidextrous Thumb-Studs
- Weight: 2.90oz.
- Pocket Clip: Black, Reversible, Tip-Up
- Lock Mechanism: AXIS
- Overall Length: 7.87"
- Closed Length: 4.47"
- Class: Blue
End of lstUrls_of_images_in_html_description