Beretta Shotgun 694 Sporting B-Fast 12 Gauge, 30" or 32" Barrel, 3" Chamber, #4R162K1
- Shotgun - Break Action
Designed and tested in collaboration with the Beretta Shooting Team, 694 is the new over-and-under platform designed specifically for competition shooting, with a precise objective in mind: to help shooters increase their success rate. Thanks to a meticulous mechanical and ergonomic design process, the 694 represents a perfectly balanced over-and-under competition shotgun. Natural and immediate when shouldering, it features a precise swing and it’s easy to control. The new shape of the action and the stock provide increased field of vision, while the new forend iron system allows the user to maintain the opening load constant over time, and the Steelium Plus barrels guarantee a dense, uniform pattern every time. The slim, modern design lends the 694 a "racing" feel, for a bold, winning look.
The new shape of the action and the stock provide increased field of vision, while the new forend iron system allows the user to maintain the opening load constant over time, and the Steelium Plus barrels guarantee a dense, uniform pattern every time. The slim, modern design lends the 694 a "racing" feel, for a bold, winning look.
With this sporting version, the stock has been completely redesigned and features a widened blade and comb, and a lengthened pistol grip with palm swell in order to provide maximum comfort while ensuring the position of the hands is extremely natural and stable.
- New stock - wood grade 2.5+
- New Extraction System
- Polished Steelium OBHP Barrels (compatible with Optima HP choke tubes)
- New grip with more pronounced pistol shape and ergonomics
- New receiver design
- New forend iron system with adjustable opening
- The trigger group features a three-position adjustable trigger and a fixed lock served by two robust coil springs mounted on spring guides.
- The firing selector, present on the sporting version only, is located inside the safety lever that features new checkering and ergonomics.
- The steel top lever features a new, low profile and an anti-glare finish and has been designed to be ergonomic and easy to operate for both right and left-handed shooters.
- The newly designed ejectors are fitted with powerful springs positioned behind the ejector slide and under the stop pads
- 10x8 profile Vented Top Rib with White Front Bead
- Ventilated Side Ribs for a faster swing
Beretta Fast Adjustment System Technology
B-Fast is a system combining modular adjusting devices specifically designed for Beretta shotguns.
It is a brand new solution that allows to adjust the balance of the shotgun in a very simple way. The system allows to customize the balance by mounting additional metal wads into the stock. The system is extremely effective: the weight wads are placed as far as possible from the hinge pins, allowing the maximum balance correction for every unit of weight added to the stock
- ABS Take-Down Case
- Stock Wrench
- Alternative 23mm MicroCore Pad
- Set of 5 Chokes with Wrench on Sporting models
- User manual
- Gauge: 12 Gauge
- Variant: Sporting
- Barrel length (cm): 76/81
- Barrel length (in): 30/32
- Barrel Type: Steelium Plus
- Chamber (mm): 76
- Chamber (in): 3"
- Choke: EOCHP (Extended OptimaChoke HP)
- Fore End: Becco - Tonda / Schnabel - Rounded
- Lylium: Yes
- Recoil Pad: MicroCore
- Rib: 10x8 Ventilated
- Trigger: Monogrillo selettivo regolabile / Single selective adjustable
- Weight unloaded (g): 3550 (3.55 kg)
- Weight unloaded (oz): 125 ( ~7.8 lbs.)
This is an amazing firearm. Shipping it was so faster I had it in my hands in just over 24hrs later
Beyond my expectations, quality, finish and balance are amazing. So happy with this purchase