Browning Cadence Electronic Hearing Protector #12690
- Range Protection - Ear Muffs
Start of lstUrls_of_images_in_html_description
Product Number: 12690
New for 2018, the Browning Cadence electronic hearing protectors are extremely comfortable, with soft foam cups that seal out damaging noise while superior circuitry and omni-direction microphone block out noise above 82dB with near seamless conversational continuity.
The Cadence is not just another pair of electronic ear muffs with a Buckmark slapped on them. These electronic hearing protectors were designed in partnership with the industry leaders in personal hearing protection to develop a top-tier product at an affordable price. The Cadence utilizes soft, supple, cups to ensure a luxuriously comfortable fit that also gives a superior seal against harmful noise that bypasses muffs designed with inferior materials. The amplification cutoff circuitry design exceeds the competition by reducing the audible cut-off time to ensure that you can still have a conversation without unnecessarily long audio interruptions, all while providing near constant protection from high decibel noise. Don't compromise your safety by being unable to hear vital instructions or warnings due to poorly designed electronic hearing protection.
Features and Specifications
- Omni-directional microphone amplifies ambient sound
- Amplification cuts off when noise reaches harmful levels above 82dB
- Adjustable volume control
- Textured headband with soft cushion
- Low profile, compact earcup design
- Requires two AAA batteries (not included)
- 24dB NRR passive protection
- Meets ANSI S3.19 standard
- Weight: 6.4 oz.
End of lstUrls_of_images_in_html_description