This fixed blade, the 192 Vanguard classic, is made for field work and big game hunters. The contoured handle and safety guard make maneuvering through field dressing a breeze. The drop point blade is made from industry standard 420HC stainless steel blade for supreme edge retention and is finished with Buck’s Advanced Edge2x Blade Technology. With an attractive and rugged Heritage Walnut DymaLux handle, the 192 Vanguard knife is the one tool you don't want to be without.
- Leather Sheath
- Paul Bos Heat Treatment - Buck Knives is a market leader in edge retention thanks to their steel selections and heat treatment processes pioneered by industry famous Paul Bos, whose heat treating system has proven to be the best in the business. Each blade is put through a rigorous heat treat process and quality performance test. It is then tempered to the appropriate Rockwell Hardness through a heating, freezing, and reheating system. This gives you a longer edge life, ease of resharpening, and a blade that will not fail you
- Drop Point - This blade is full bellied with a strong, thick point for heavier tasks. It can also be used as a general work knife. The top of the blade drops down toward the tip, which minimizes accidental puncturing while skinning. The drop point blade is strong and very versatile.
- 420HC Steel - This is Buck's standard blade material because it approaches the wear resistance of high carbon alloys while delivering the corrosion resistance of chromium stainless steels. Add our exclusive heat-treat process and you have a very user-friendly combination of superior corrosion resistance with excellent strength for wear resistance and durability. You also have a blade that is easy to resharpen. For best performance we harden to a Rockwell hardness of Rc 58.
- Made in the USA - Buck proudly makes their knives in the USA. The materials and workmanship involved in creating your knife will be done with the utmost care and will be free of defects
- Forever Warranty - Buck Knives warranties each and every Buck knife to be free of defects in the material and workmanship for the life of the knife, and they will repair or replace it with a new knife, at their option, any Buck knife they deem defective. Buck Knives does not warranty it's products against normal wear, misuse, or product modifications. Buck Knives are not intended to be used as hammers, chisels, pry bars, or screwdrivers
- Blade Length: 4.25" / 108cm
- Overall Length: 8.5" / 21.6cm
- Weight: 6.3 oz / 179.4g
- Steel: 420HC
- Blade Shape: Drop Point
- Sheath: Leather
- Handle: Heritage Walnut DymaLux
Manufacturer's "Buck Forever Warranty"
See link for details