Cadex Defence Falcon Lite Bipod - 6.25" to 9" Height Single Pivot #7431-K102SP
- Bipods Monopods and Tripods
Start of lstUrls_of_images_in_html_description
Product Number: 7431K102-
The Falcon Lite bipod is the result of an extensive product development project for a military unit. Their snipers were in need of a light bipod, solid, stable and featuring both a panning and canting capability. At less than 400 grams, the Falcon Lite features a quick-detach (QD) Picatinny mount, a tensioning lever, telescopic aluminum tube legs and modular feet attachments. This bipod has a very wide footprint spread and some of the tightest machining tolerances on the market making it the most stable lightweight bipod you'll find. The modular locking feet attachments are a must to adapt to any shooting surfaces.
- Fast deployment legs without buttons to push
- Ultra tight machining tolerances for maximum stiffness and reduced free play
- Reversible legs for choice of index or thumb push button operation
- Easy to operate canting and panning lever
- Cant angle +/- 13.5° (27° total) Pan angle +/- 15° (30° total)
- Folds/deploy forward, rearward 45° or standard 90°
- Height adjustable from 6.25" to 9"
- Incredibly stable (width from 10.5" to 13.5")
- Weight: 0.88 lbs / 399g
- Material: Aluminum 6061-T6
- Dimensions Short: 10.53" x 3.31" x 6.24"
- Dimensions Extended: 13.55" x 3.31" x 8.88"
- Dimensions Folded: 8.43" x 4.49" x 1.74"
Not for export to the United States
End of lstUrls_of_images_in_html_description