Henry Lever-Action 410 Shotgun with Side Gate Loading #H024-410
- Shotgun - Lever Action
Following the acclaim of our steel-framed Lever Action .410 Shotguns and our brass-framed Side Gate Lever Action rifles, we decided to continue pushing the envelope in pursuit of the perfect .410 shotgun. Perfect is a high bar to set, but anything less and it wouldn’t be a Henry.
The Side Gate Lever Action .410 Shotgun offers up the best of both worlds with our standard removable tube magazine for safe unloading and a side loading gate to keep the magazine topped off with up to five 2-1/2” .410 shells.
This shotgun borrows rifle sights with the fully adjustable semi-buckhorn rear and ivory bead front sight to get your shot right on target. The smoothbore steel barrel is cylinder choked to control shot pattern, where the muzzle end of the barrel constricts slightly. Close-in hunting situations where instinctive point-and-shoot is the name of the game is where this shotgun excels.
Use it to bust clays, hunt grouse, or brag to your friends that you own one of the sharpest looking shotguns on the market. We’ll continue our pursuit for perfection as long as you don’t settle for less.
- Model Number H024-410
- Action Type Lever Action Shotgun Caliber .410
- Chamber Size 2-1/2"
- Capacity 6 Rounds
- Barrel Length 19.8"
- Barrel Type Round Blued Steel
- Rate of Twist Smooth/No Choke
- Overall Length 38.1"
- Weight 7.09 lbs.
- Receiver Finish Polished Brass
- Rear Sight Fully Adj. Semi-Buckhorn w/ Diamond Insert
- Front Sight Ramp w/ .062" Ivory Bead
- Scopeability Drilled and Tapped
- Scope Mount Type Weaver 63B
- Stock Material American Walnut
- Buttplate/Pad Brass
- Length of Pull 14"
- Safety Transfer Bar
- Best Uses Target/Hunting/Bird Shot
- Embellishments/Extras Regular Lever. Swivel Studs. 2 1/2" Shells Only. Cylinder Bore