Ruger Precision Rimfire 22LR #8401
- Rifle - Rimfire
Bringing the big-gun experience to the rimfire world, the Ruger Precision® Rimfireis a scaled down version of the Ruger Precision® Rifle that maintains the same ergonomics, trigger and manual of arms as the larger centerfire rifle. This rifle is the ideal rimfire trainer and the go-to rifle for your next rimfire match.
- Molded, one-piece chassis and adjustable buttstock assembly are manufactured with glass-filled nylon for strength, stiffness and stability, making a solid foundation for accuracy each and every shot. Adjustable buttstock features a flat
- Picatinny bag rider making it easy to affix a rear monopod. A molded-in window provides a tether point for your squeeze bag, and a metal QD pocket makes it easy to secure a sling
- Quick-Fit adjustable Precision Rimfire stock allows length of pull and comb height to be quickly and easily adjusted to get proper fit over a wide range of shooter sizes, outerwear and shooting positions. Indicating marks molded into the chassis help you quickly return to a previous position.
- Big-Gun bolt throw adjustment enables shooters to change from a rimfire 1-1/2'' bolt throw to a short-action centerfire 3'' bolt throw, reducing the chance of short-stroking your bolt in competition.
- Ruger Marksman Adjustable trigger has a pull weight range of 2.25 to 5.0 pounds; adjusting wrench is stored in a buttstock compartment.
- Ruger's own AR-Pattern pistol grip and safety selector incorporates an extended reach for maximum control and access to the 45 degree, reversible safety selector. May be configured with most AR-style grips and selectors.
- Anodized Picatinny scope base includes 30 MOA elevation for increased long-range capabilities out of the box.
- Oversized bolt handle for positive bolt manipulation (same as the Ruger Precision Rifle).
- 15" free-float handguard is made of hard black anodized aluminum and features Magpul M-LOK slots on all four sides, for improved scope clearance and easy mounting of M-LOK-compatible rails and accessories.
- 18" target barrel is cold hammer-forged from 1137 alloy steel to create ultra precise rifling for excellent accuracy.
- Barrels can be replaced easily by a competent gunsmith using AR-style wrenches and headspace gauges.
- Threaded barrel (1/2"-28) for standard muzzle accessories, like the Silent-SR suppressor, comes with a factory-installed thread protector covering both the threads and crown.
- Accepts all 10/22 magazines
- Caliber: 22LR
Ammunition may be found here on our site
- Capacity: 10
- Stock: Quick-Fit Precision Rimfire Adjustable
- Magazines: 2x BX-1 included (additional magazines can be found here on our site)
- Barrel Length: 18"
- Overall Length: 35.13" - 38.63"
- Height: 6.88"
- Width: 3.38"
- Weight: 6.8 lbs
- Length of Pull: 12" - 15.5"
- Thread Pattern: 1/2"-28
- Twist: 1:16"
I purchased this as a Christmas present for my grandson all I’ve done is opened it for inspection, it looks awesome received it in record time. Now for the service i receive from Al Flateries , i called them before making purchase as I’ve waited as long as 17 days for merchandise for other dealers in Ontario, i couldn’t believe that it took only 48 hours wow it takes longer than that ordering something in province. They now have a loyal customer in New Brunswick
Love the quality and options this rifle has. Many well thought out features and the price is great. Excellent trainer for larger rifles.
Great product from a great store, I highly recommend!