Expected Delivery Late 2nd Quarter to Early 3rd Quarter 2020
The new Sako S20 is the first true hybrid rifle.
It’s designed for progressive shooters. Firearms are already part of their life, but they might not yet exactly know what shape their hobby will eventually evolve into. The modular structure adapts to changing lifestyles, making S20 a truly future-proof
bolt action rifle.
Where ever the path may lead you, your rifle is always up to the task, just like you.
All Sako rifles, including the Sako S20, feature match-grade cold hammer forged barrels. There are many advantages to cold hammer forged (CHF) barrels: they’re durable, accurate and have excellent tolerances. The cold hammer forging technique changes the structure of the steel, increasing its toughness and making the barrel life of your rifle longer. CHF barrels do not have to be broken in, but instead have superb out-of-the-box accuracy. Sako S20 has an aluminium heart. Its chassis provides a sturdy, high-quality frame for the rifle. This frame brings all the parts together and allows for great modularity. It also carries all the recoil forces through its stock. All S20 accessories are attached to this frame to guarantee strong, secure and easy install. The Sako S20 stock is highly adjustable and intended to always fit like a glove – whether it’s your lifestyle, preferred shooting position, posture or hand size. A comfortable hold on your rifle is the foundation for consistent accuracy. Overall, the adjustable ergonomics are a big part of the Sako S20 design. This applies to the trigger, too, as having a natural grip on the rifle is not just comfortable but also improves accuracy. If your S20 doesn’t feel just right from the get-go, just finetune the trigger position to your liking.
We know that true accuracy does not result from single features alone, but the rifle as a whole.
This is why we created a reliable, solid foundation for Sako S20 – called the Sako Precision Solution. It’s full of features you can trust to bring repeatable accuracy, whether you’re on the hunting grounds or at the shooting range.
- Calibers: 308 Win, 6.5 CM, 270 Win, 30-06 Sprg, 7mm Rem Mag, 300Win Mag,
- 5 round (3 in magnum calibers) composite magazine and 10 round (7 in magnum calibers) as accessory
- Barrel options: 20” & 24” Light Contour / 24” Medium Contour
- Muzzle threaded 5/8x24
- Modular H.I.R. (high impact resistant) take-down stock
- Two different standard stock configurations (Hunting/Precision) in onyx grey
- Accessory rear stocks and for ends can be cross mated
- Full aluminum chassis with QD sling placements / Precision with M-LOK
- Quick adjustable cheek piece
- Length adjustable recoil pad (spacers) / Precision version: height & angle adjustable
- Firing pin safety
- Trigger: Single stage trigger and optional two stage trigger both have adjustable trigger
- position with 7mm traverse
- Weights varying by configuration 3.3 kg (7.2 lbs) to aprox 4 kg (8.8 lbs)