Shipping Policies & Returns. Shipping to the USA
Al Flaherty's Ships twice a day, 5 Days a Week!
(not including holidays)
- Our policy lasts 10 days. If 10 days have gone by since your purchase, unfortunately we can’t offer you a refund or exchange.
- To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it. It must also be in the original packaging.
- Several types of goods are exempt from being returned. Perishable goods such as food, newspapers or magazines cannot be returned. We also do not accept products that are intimate or sanitary goods, hazardous materials, or flammable liquids or gases.
- The reversal of a restricted or prohibited firearm transfer is subject to a $100.00 processing and restocking fee.
ADDITIONAL NON-RETURNABLE (NON-REFUNDABLE) ITEMS:
- Gift cards
- Firearm Parts (Subject to Inspection)
- Optics & Optic Mounts (Subject to Inspection)
- Knives & Tools
- Tents that have been set up or removed from their original packaging.
- Downloadable software products
- Some health and personal care items
- To complete your return, we require a receipt or proof of purchase.
- Please do not send your purchase back to the manufacturer.
There are certain situations where only partial refunds are granted: (if applicable)
- Book with obvious signs of use
- CD, DVD, VHS tape, software, video game, cassette tape, or vinyl record that has been opened.
- Any item not in its original condition, is damaged or missing parts for reasons not due to our error.
- Any item that is returned more than 30 days after delivery
REFUNDS (IF APPLICABLE)
- Once your return is received and inspected, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your returned item. We will also notify you of the approval or rejection of your refund.
- If you are approved, then your refund will be processed, and a credit will automatically be applied to your credit card or original method of payment, within a certain amount of days.
LATE OR MISSING REFUNDS (IF APPLICABLE)
- If you haven’t received a refund yet, first check your bank account again.
- Then contact your credit card company, it may take some time before your refund is officially posted.
- Next contact your bank. There is often some processing time before a refund is posted.
- If you’ve done all of this and you still have not received your refund yet, please contact us at email@example.com
SALE ITEMS (IF APPLICABLE)
- Only regular priced items may be refunded, unfortunately sale items cannot be refunded.
EXCHANGES (IF APPLICABLE)
- All Merchandise is guaranteed by the manufacturer.
- We only replace items if they are defective or damaged once consent is obtained by the Manufacturer. If you need to exchange it for the same item, send us an email at; firstname.lastname@example.org
And send your item to: 2066 Dufferin Street, Toronto, Ontario, Canada, M6E-3R6.
- If the item was marked as a gift when purchased and shipped directly to you, you’ll receive a gift credit for the value of your return. Once the returned item is received, a gift certificate will be mailed to you.
- If the item wasn’t marked as a gift when purchased, or the gift giver had the order shipped to themselves to give to you later, we will send a refund to the gift giver and he will find out about your return.
- To return your product, you should mail your product to: 2066 Dufferin Street, Toronto, Ontario, Canada, M6E-3R6
- You will be responsible for paying for your own shipping costs for returning your item. Shipping costs are non-refundable. If you receive a refund, the cost of return shipping will be deducted from your refund.
- Depending on where you live, the time it may take for your exchanged product to reach you, may vary.
- US customers by purchasing from a foreign country essentially become the importer and are responsible for the payment of any duty or brokerage charge that are incurred by you the importer. As a general rule, purchases that are bellow $800.00 are duty free. More information can be found on the US Customs and Border Protection page regarding internet purchases found here; https://www.cbp.gov/trade/basic-import-export/internet-purchases
SPECIAL AMMUNITION SHIPPING POLICIES
Shipping ammunition is a heavy regulated service and has an independent set of shipping policies, including limited volume, PAL requirement, and shipping method restrictions.
All of our ammunition shipping policies can be reviewed by CLICKING THIS LINK
FREE SHIPPING PROMOTIONS
With some exceptions orders with a value of $300 CDN or more before tax will ship at no charge.
- items indicating they will not ship free
- orders shipping to extended areas or oversize and weight where additional freight charges are applied by Canada Post or UPS
- orders containing more than 2 cases of ammunition, in these cases additional shipping will be applied based on the balance of the order
- we reserve the right to cancel orders at our discretion
SHIPPING FIREARMS AND AMMUNITION TO THE USA
- We are not able to ship firearms directly to the United States, however customers are able to purchase firearms on our web site while using an international logistics company such as Border View international to facilitate the export of firearms to an FFl in the USA. Before making your purchase, please contact Border View International to inquire about the cost and paperwork involved with importing firearm to the USA. Phone 1 (877) 947-GUNS  or email at email@example.com
- We do not ship ammunition, including primers and gun powder to the United States.
GUN PARTS SHIPPING TO THE USA
For firearm parts we are required by the US Government to submit paperwork when shipping these items.
This includes but is not limited to;
- Magazines & magazine extensions
- Small parts (parts kits, adapters, etc)
- Replacement stocks
SECTION 1 - WHAT DO WE DO WITH YOUR INFORMATION?
- When you purchase something from our store, as part of the buying and selling process, we collect the personal information you give us such as your name, address and email address. AL FLAHERTYS
- When you browse our store, we also automatically receive your computer’s internet protocol (IP) address in order to provide us with information that helps us learn about your browser and operating system.
- Email marketing (if applicable): With your permission, we may send you emails about our store, new products and other updates.
SECTION 2 - CONSENT
SECTION 3 - DISCLOSURE
- We may disclose your personal information if we are required by law to do so or if you violate our Terms of Service.
SECTION 4 - THIRD-PARTY SERVICES
- In general, the third-party providers used by us will only collect, use and disclose your information to the extent necessary to allow them to perform the services they provide to us.
- However, certain third-party service providers, such as payment gateways and other payment transaction processors, have their own privacy policies in respect to the information we are required to provide to them for your purchase-related transactions.
- For these providers, we recommend that you read their privacy policies so you can understand the manner in which your personal information will be handled by these providers.
- In particular, remember that certain providers may be located in or have facilities that are located a different jurisdiction than either you or us. So if you elect to proceed with a transaction that involves the services of a third-party service provider, then your information may become subject to the laws of the jurisdiction(s) in which that service provider or its facilities are located. Al Flahertys
- As an example, if you are located in Canada and your transaction is processed by a payment gateway located in the United States, then your personal information used in completing that transaction may be subject to disclosure under United States legislation, including the Patriot Act.
SECTION 5 - SECURITY
- To protect your personal information, we take reasonable precautions and follow industry best practices to make sure it is not inappropriately lost, misused, accessed, disclosed, altered or destroyed. AL FLAHERTYS
- If you provide us with your credit card information, the information is encrypted using secure socket layer technology (SSL) and stored with a AES-256 encryption. Although no method of transmission over the Internet or electronic storage is 100% secure, we follow all PCI-DSS requirements and implement additional generally accepted industry standards.
SECTION 6 - COOKIES
- _session_id, unique token, sessional, Allows BigCommerce to store information about your session (referrer, landing page, etc).
- _shopify_visit, no data held, Persistent for 30 minutes from the last visit, Used by our website provider’s internal stats tracker to record the number of visits
- _shopify_uniq, no data held, expires midnight (relative to the visitor) of the next day, Counts the number of visits to a store by a single customer.
- cart, unique token, persistent for 2 weeks, Stores information about the contents of your cart.
- _secure_session_id, unique token, sessional
- storefront_digest, unique token, indefinite If the shop has a password, this is used to determine if the current visitor has access.
- PREF, persistent for a very short period, Set by Google and tracks who visits the store and from wheren
SECTION 7 - AGE OF CONSENT
- If our store is acquired or merged with another company, your information may be transferred to the new owners so that we may continue to sell products to you.
QUESTIONS AND CONTACT INFORMATION
If you would like to: access, correct, amend or delete any personal information we have about you, register a complaint, or simply want more information contact our Privacy Compliance Officer at firstname.lastname@example.org or by mail at;
AL FLAHERTY'S OUTDOOR STORE
[Re: Privacy Compliance Officer]
2066 Dufferin Street
Toronto Ontario CA