Tikka T3X Battue Lite Rifle with TruGlo Sights - Various Calibers #TF1T
- Rifle - Bolt Action
Frequently bought together:
Start of lstUrls_of_images_in_html_description
All Tikka rifles are engineered and manufactured by Sako, in Finland. We take pride in our products and deliver what we promise. Every Tikka rifle has to go through accuracy testing to prove the rifle can perform under 1 M.O.A accuracy prior to being sold anywhere. Tikka rifles are both innovative and durable, but most importantly, they can be relied on under any condition.
The Tikka T3x Battue Lite shares the same special features as the Battue model.
The fiberglass-reinforced modular T3x stock makes the rifle more lightweight and adds possibility to modify the rifle for different situations.
- SIGHTS - The perfectly balanced and highly visible battue sights with TruGlo optic fibers enable fast and easy aiming. With the addition of a rifle scope and Optilock scope mounts, the T3 Battue even has the accuracy to reach game at longer distances.
- MODULAR STOCK - T3x has a new modular synthetic stock that has interchangeable pistol grips, making it possible to modify the angle of the grip. This allows for multiple shooting positions. Additional grips are sold separately.
The T3x synthetic stock also has an additional attachment point which allows you to change the width of the stock's fore-end.
- IMPROVED GRIP - A grip that never slips. The T3x synthetic stock has a new asymmetrical grip pattern and shape that has been specifically designed to give a solid grip in all conditions.
- NEW RECOIL PAD - T3x models come with a new recoil pad technology that reduces the impact of recoil on the shooter. The new robust pad allows you to fully concentrate on the accuracy of your shots.
- STOCK NOISE REDUCTION - Be as silent as the forest. T3x synthetic stocks now have a foam insert within the interior of the rear stock - this lowers the stock-generated noise and can help you keep your target in sight.
- REDESIGNED EJECTION PORT - The new T3x receiver introduces a widened angular ejection port that makes it easier to feed one cartridge at a time.
- IMPROVED RAIL ATTACHMENT - Always keep the target in your sight. The T3x models have extra screw placements on top of the receiver so that you can robustly attach a picatinny rail - even when using larger scopes.
- METALLIC BOLT SHROUD - Robustness and quality go hand in hand. Metallic bolt shroud covers and shields the rear of the bolt body and the firing pin.
- STEEL RECOIL LUG - This extra-strong lug has minimal deformation - even with larger calibers. Compared to aluminium, the steel lug doesn't have strong imprinting qualities that would cause deformation when larger calibers are used.
End of lstUrls_of_images_in_html_description