Vortex Micro3X Magnifier - 3x Power with QD Mount #V3XM
- Red-Dot, Reflex, and Holographic Sights
Next level 3X magnification versatility when you need it for your red dot or holographic sight in an ultracompact, lightweight, and optically crisp package. Integrated quick-release allows fast attach/detach while camlock engages/disengages magnifier with direct pressure. Adjustable flip mount allows for right or left-handed use.
The Micro3x Magnifier will work with any standard Red-Dot & Reflex Sight where height aligns. The Micro3x will not work with prism scopes.
Kit includes magnifier, QD mount, rubber lens cover, lens cloth, and a 3mm Hex Tool for installation and adjustment.
- Fully Multi-Coated - Increase light transmission with multiple anti-reflective coatings on all air-to-glass surfaces.
- Shockproof - Rugged construction withstands recoil and impact.
- Waterproof - O-ring seals prevent moisture, dust and debris from penetrating for reliable performance in all environments.
- Fogproof - Nitrogen gas purging prevents internal fogging over a wide range of temperatures.
- Flip-Up Mechanism - Quick flip up/down mechanism can be oriented to flip-up to the left or right.
- Nitrogen Gas Purged - Gas purged and o-ring sealed for fogproof and waterproof performance in all conditions.
- Magnification: 3x
- Objective Lens Diameter: 22mm
- Eye Relief: 2.64"
- Linear Field of View: 38.2 feet @ 100 yds
- Angular Field of View: 7.28 degrees
- Length: 2.9"
- Weight: 9.55 oz
Manufacturers Warranty - Vortex Optics VIP Warranty
The Vortex warranty is about you, not them.
Repair or replace your Vortex product for any reason at NO CHARGE to you. It doesn't matter how it happened, whose fault it was, or where you purchased it.
- Unlimited lifetime warranty
- Fully transferable
- No warranty card to fill out
- No receipt needed to hang on to
- If you ever have a problem, no matter the cause, Vortex promises to take care of you.
To acquire warranty support follow the steps below;
Please print and fill out the Warranty Repair Form (.pdf)
Ship your product in a cardboard shipping carton to the following address
(Vortex asks that you pay for the shipping one way to them, and they will cover the cost of return shipping
Vortex will evaluate your product and repair it at no charge. Some items will need to be shipped to Vortex USA for repair, Vortex Canada will cover all costs associated with shipping and brokerage to and from the USA. Should your item not be repairable, a replacement will be sent.