Start of lstUrls_of_images_in_html_description
Product Number: WEAVER
Weaver Bases feature tough, lightweight aluminum construction to hold up to the most powerful recoil. The Weaver cross lock design means a tight, secure fit on your firearm. These bases accept all Weaver style top mount cross lock rings.
Consult the Weaver Optics Base Chart to determine which mount is suitable for your firearm.
- 12 - 48012, BASE, TOP MT, 12, REM 514 , WIN 74
- 16 - 48016, Gloss finish*
- 19 - 48019 BASE, TOP MT, 19, WIN 1903
- 25 - 48025, BASE, TOP MT, 25, BRWNG LVR ACTN
- 35 - 48035, BASE, TOP MT, 35, REM 700, HWA
- 36 - 48036, BASE, TOP MT, 36, REM 700, HWA
- 36 Silver - 48005 BASE, TOP MT, 36, REM 700, HWA
- 419M - 48437, BASE, TOP MT, 419M, BRWNG A-BOLT SHOTGUN (FRONT)
- 45 - 48045, Top Mount Base Brwng Bolt Act Marlin 455 (Rear), 45 Black,
- 46 - 48046, Top Mount Base Browning Savage Marlin, #46 Black
- 47 - 48047, Top Mount Base Mrln MR7 Win 70 (Rear) Brwng A-Bolt, 47 Black
- 54 - 48054, BASE, TOP MT, 54, BRWNG BAR
- 61 - 48061, BASE, TOP MT, 61, SAKO WT HNTR, SAV 10, 110, TIKKA
- 61 Silver Top Mount Base CVA Traditions , #16S Black, Poly Bag
- 65 - 48065 Top Mount Base Colt Coltsman Sako WT Hntr Tikka, 65 Black, Poly Bag
- 85 - 48085, BASE, TOP MT, 85, BRWNG MDL 52, 52C, A-BOLT
- 94 - 48094, BASE, TOP MT, 94, WIN 94
*Depending on your firearm some modifications of either the base, screws, or firearm may be required.Â Each base is designed for specific models of firearms regardless of these modifications.
Consult the Weaver Optics base chart to confirm which base number you require as well as any potential modification required.Â We recommend for any modification required get a licensed gunsmith to do the work.
End of lstUrls_of_images_in_html_description