Start of lstUrls_of_images_in_html_description
Product Number: 551
The Benchmade 551 Griptilian by Pardue is a modified drop-point blade with ambidextrous thumb-stud opener.
Mel Pardue The senior team member, Mel has been grinding sparks, making knives and creating a following for 25-plus years. His style has a class and simplicity all its own. The Pardue collaborations offer great utility to the everyday knife user while at the same time presenting an upscale distinction. Less is definitely more with Mel's designs.
- AXIS® locking mechanism with ambidextrous dual thumb-stud opener
- 154CM stainless steel blade (58-61HRC)
- Black handles: Noryl GTX
- 420J stainless steel liners and a reversible steel pocket clip
- Blade Length: 3.45"
- Blade Thickness: 0.115"
- Handle Thickness: 0.640"
- Blade Material: 154CM Stainless Steel
- Blade Hardness: 58-60HRC
- Blade Style: Modified Drop-Point w/ Ambidextrous Thumb Studs
- Weight: 3.82oz.
- Pocket Clip: Black, Reversible, Tip-Up
- Lock Mechanism: AXIS
- Overall Length: 8.07"
- Closed Length: 4.62"
- Class: Blue
End of lstUrls_of_images_in_html_description