Beretta Shotgun 687 EELL Diamond Pigeon Field Game Scene #3D96T364005T1
- Shotgun - Break Action
The 687 EELL is the top of the line of Beretta's 680-series over-under shotguns. It features sideplates that act as extra canvas for the lavish hand-chased engraving, as well as a specially-selected walnut stock that gives it a true heirloom quality.
But while it certainly figures well while on display, the Classic's worth as a game gun is equally striking. Weighing about 7 lbs (12-ga version), and with the point of balance right at the hinge-pin, it is a shotgun that comes up naturally to the shoulder while still having enough of a lively feeling forward of the supporting hand.
This is an over-under with the feel and allure of a classic, for the discriminating hunter who appreciates all the finer points of a perfectly-made gun.
- Premium Hand-Chased Engraving, Stock
- The full sideplates of the 687 EELL feature a super-fine classic game scene, and are enhanced by intricately detailed motifs of branches, leaves and flowers which extend to the trigger plate, trigger guard and fore-end iron lever. The proportions of the engraving blend wonderfully with the dimensions of the shotgun, giving you the sense of a work of art within a work of art.
- The stock is a classic semi-beavertail, with premium-quality European walnut and a newly designed fine-line checkering. An oval brass shield, inlaid on the stock, will allow you to personalize your gun with initials or a family crest, while the handsome and durable carrying case will protect the shotgun for generations to come.
- A Classic Choice for Hunting
- This shotgun will shine in any hunting situation. This is because it is built on a receiver that is equally strong and low-profile. The 687 action has two conical locking lugs at mid-height, meaning that it will always lock up strongly and positively while not requiring the extra bulk and weight for a top locking lever.
- This further means that when you bring it up to the shoulder, the vertical distance between your eye and your supporting hand is minimized: this shotgun will follow your sight easily and instinctively. And in spite of its beauty, the 687 action is noted for its strength, so this is a shotgun that you can confidently pass down to the next generation of hunters.
- Barrel Length (inches/cm): 28/71
- Chamber (inches/mm): 3/76
- Choke: MC
- Gauge: 12
- Lylium: Yes
- Rib: 6x6