Browning Rifle AB3 Composite Stalker Bolt-Action, Various Calibers
- Rifle - Bolt Action
The time-tested, field-proven experience and outright accuracy and reliability of the original A-Bolt rifle is tough to beat. With the new AB3, you add value to the legend of the A-Bolt series of rifles. This new rifle combines streamlined manufacturing and Browning quality to produce a high performance rifle that doesn't break your budget.
Compatible Mounts and Rings
If you're looking for Browning rings & mounts for your rifle, the options below are compatible with this rifle
- Browning AB3 2-Piece Weaver Base #12550
- Browning AB3 Integrated Scope Mount System - 30mm #123012
- Browning AB3 Integrated Scope Mount System - 1" Matte Intermediate/Medium #12312
- Browning AB3 Integrated Scope Mount System - 1" Matte Low #12311
- Precision Button-Rifled Barrel - The button-rifled barrel is triple-checked for straightness and interior finish and then air-gauged to ensure a consistent diameter throughout the bore’s length. The AB3 Composite Stalker barrel is individually finished with a hand-reamed chamber for tighter tolerances and more precise head space.
- Durable - A durable matte blued steel finish on all external surfaces minimizes reflection and provides resistance to corrosion. The rugged synthetic stock with molded-in matte black color and textured gripping surfaces can stand up to virtually anything you (or Mother Nature) can dish out.
- Accuracy and Performance - Browning's AB3 Composite Stalker gives you legendary A-Bolt accuracy and performance in a value-packed platform. The AB3 Stalker combines a matte blued finish barreled action with a rugged matte black synthetic/composite stock to create a high-performance hunting rifle that won't blow a hole your budget... and can take hard use of serious hunting conditions in stride.
- Fast cycling 60° bolt lift
- Detachable box magazine
- Integrated Trigger Design - Crisp 3-1/2 lb trigger that "breaks like glass"
- Top Tang Safety - Easy to manipulate without moving a hand from the stock and to verify without losing your sight picture
- Bolt Unlock Button - Unload the chamber with the safety in the on position
- Inflex Technology Recoil Pad
- Drilled and Tapped
- 243 WIN - 035800211 - 22" Barrel, 1:10 Twist - 5 Round Capacity - 42" Length - 6 lbs. 11 oz.
- 270 WIN - 035800224 - 22" Barrel, 1:10 Twist - 4 Round Capacity - 42-3/4" Length - 6 lbs. 13 oz.
- 6.5 Creedmoor - 035800282 - 22" Barrel, 1:8 Twist - 5 Round Capacity - 42" Length - 6 lbs. 10 oz.
- 308 WIN - 035800218 - 22" Barrel, 1:12 Twist - 5 Round Capacity - 42" Length - 6 lbs. 9 oz.
- 300 WIN MAG - 035800229 - 26" Barrel, 1:10 Twist - 3 Round Capacity - 46-3/4" Length - 6 lbs. 10 oz.
- Length of Pull: 13-5/8"
- Drop at Comb: 11/16"
- Drop at Heel: 1/2"
- Includes one magazine - additional magazines may be found here on our website
Al Flahertys had my order packed, shipped, and in my hands in 2 days. Thanks. I did lots of research and read many reviews before deciding on the Browning A-Bolt III in 6.5 creedmore. I was a little surprised at the condition of the gun out-of-the-box. It appeared that the gun hadn't been cleaned before it left the factory. The gun looks good and feels good in hand. The action isn't as smooth as I expected but it feels firm and solid. I like the trigger. It seems to break clean. The gun is more accurate than I will ever be and will shoot nickle size groups at 100yds all day. I've used Federal "Fusion" and Hornady "American Gunner" 140g cartridges. Same results.