Browning Rifle BAR Mark III Stalker - Various Calibers #031048xx
- Rifle - Semi
Start of lstUrls_of_images_in_html_description
Product Number: 031048
Originally designed by Browning family member Bruce Browning, the original civilian BAR was the rifle that set the standard for autoloading hunting rifles. The latest MK 3 version builds on the previous iterations with completely new styling, a precision alloy receiver and a hammer-forged barrel. The Browning BAR III features accuracy and performance that will make autoloading enthusiasts out of the most skeptical riflemen.
Due to extreme popularity, this rifle has been moved from a limited run SHOT Show special to a Full Line Dealer rifle!
- Receiver - Aircraft-grade alloy, Drilled and tapped for scope mounts
- Barrel - Hammer-forged
- Action - Gas-operated autoloader, Multi-lug rotary bolt, Detachable box magazine, Composite trigger guard and floorplate, Crossbolt safety
- Stock - Composite, Matte black finish, Overmolded gripping panels, Shim adjustable for cast on/off and drop at comb
- Extra Features - Sling swivel stud for bi-pod, QD swivel cups, swivels included
- Calibers: Various
- Action: Long
- Barrel Length: 22" - 24"
- Overall Length: 44-1/8" - 46-1/8"
- Length of Pull: 14-3/8"
- Drop at Comb: 5/8"
- Drop at Heel: 1-1/8"
- Weight: 6lbs. 15 oz. - 7lbs. 8 oz.
- Capacity: 4 Rounds to 3 Rounds depending on caliber
- Twist: 1 in 10"
- Trigger Finish: Gold Plated
- Trigger Material: Alloy
- Trigger Guard Material: Composite
- Trigger Guard Egraving: Buck Mark in Gold
- Magazine Type: Hinged Floorplate with Detachable Box
- Drilled and Tapped for Scope: Yes
End of lstUrls_of_images_in_html_description
Very accurate, smooth cycling of the gas system. Very light allowing for fast target acquisition. Love it