Browning Rifle BLR Lightweight Stainless with Pistolgrip Various Calibers #0340181xx
- Rifle - Lever Action
Start of lstUrls_of_images_in_html_description
Product Number: 0340181
Rugged yet regal, the BLR Lightweight Stainless with Pistol Grip is ready and waiting to be your next lever-action hunting rifle. The gloss finish on the Walnut stock contrasts beautifully with the satin-nickel finish on the receiver and the matte finish on the stainless barrel. This is what a serious lever-action rifle should be, and what every other lever-action wishes it was.
- To assure accuracy, the button-rifled barrel is triple-checked for straightness and interior finish and then air-gauged to ensure a consistent diameter throughout the bore's length.
- Every BLR barrel is individually finished with a hand-reamed chamber for tighter tolerances and more precise headspace.
- On the muzzle, a target-type Crown enables a more uniform release of gas as the bullet exits the muzzle, helping prevent any unwanted shift in bullet trajectory. The barrel Crown is recessed to help protect it from accidental impact damage that can degrade accuracy.
- Standard sights include a Low-Profile adjustable square notch rear sight and a high-visibility front blade with gold bead fitted on a raised ramp-style base.
- Beautiful satin nickel finish on the receiver matching the satin stainless barrel finish.
- Expect years of dependable service with the aircraft grade alloy receiver, precision machined to provide outstanding reliability.
- Inside the slick-sided receiver is the BLR's lightning fast, glass-smooth rack and pinion lever action. This is a unique system that uses gears on the lever to move actuate the bolt by engaging matching gears on the bottom of the bolt.
- A rotating multi-lug bolt head that locks into the barrel extension to produce bolt-action accuracy and magnum-level strength.
- Strong enough to use today's most popular magnum cartridges, giving you the extended reach and flat bullet trajectory other lever-action owners can only dream of. This is an uncommon feature among other lever actions on the market.
- A recessed bolt face surrounds the cartridge head for added strength and lasting dependability.
- Its generously-sized side ejection port allows fired cases to instantly clear the action without hitting you or your scope and bouncing back onto the receiver, potentially creating a jam.
- Features a unique folding hammer providing an added measure of safety when the hammer is at half-cock, having two positions in that mode so the status of the rifle can be instantly seen and felt.
- The folding hammer has four basic positions; Full-cock, half-cock, folded hammer position and the dropped or fired position.
- Because the trigger travels along with the lever as it's cycled, pinching your fingers between the lever and trigger on closing the action is a thing of the past.
- With you finder on the trigger you will notice that it is nice and wide with vertical friction ribs to prevent your finger from slipping, giving you more precise trigger control for those demanding long-range shots.
- Reloading, both in the field and on the range is easy and fast with the detachable steel box magazine.
- Unlike lever actions with tubular magazines, the BLR's detachable steel box magazine lets you use aerodynamically-superior pointed bullets, which opens up a whole new world of ballistic performance that is usually found in bolt-action and autoloading rifles.
- Magazine capacity is 3 rounds in the magnum calibers and 4 rounds in standard calibers.
- The BLR's stock is sculpted from fine Walnut and the cut checkering in the grip and fore-end is crisply executed for lasting good looks and a more solid grip.
- The excellent feel when shoulder is in part due to the pistol grip stock which is contoured for maximum comfort. The flared Schnabel fore-end tip adds a classic touch of style.
- A deep, glossy finish brings out every nuance of the wood's warm color and grain.
- For comfort, it is fitted with a well-formed recoil pad that helps reduce felt recoil and flinching.
- Steel sling swivel studs are pre-installed for easy mounting of your sling or bipod.
End of lstUrls_of_images_in_html_description