Buck Knives Alumni Folding Knives, Black Gold Or Grey #524x
- Knife - Every Day Carry
BUCK KNIVES ALUMNI FOLDING KNIVES, BLACK GOLD OR GREY #524X-B
Small and lightweight, the 524 Alumni is the perfect compact knife for your everyday carry. Its convenient, mini size allows a discreet pocket carry while its sleek, elegant design is highly sought after. The drop point blade locks open for safety thanks to the lockback design and is finished with Buck’s advanced Edge2x blade technology blade resulting in insane sharpness out of the box. The anodized aluminum handle comes in four different colors.
- Perfect for a personalized gift.
- Made in the USA
- 420HC Steel - This is Buck's standard blade material because it approaches the wear resistance of high carbon alloys while delivering the corrosion resistance of chromium stainless steels. Add their exclusive heat-treat process and you have a very user-friendly combination of superior corrosion resistance with excellent strength for wear resistance and durability. You also have a blade that is easy to resharpen. For best performance we harden to a Rockwell hardness of Rc 58.
- Drop Point Blade - This blade is full bellied with a strong, thick point for heavier tasks. It can also be used as a general work knife. The top of the blade drops down toward the tip, which minimizes accidental puncturing while skinning. The drop point blade is strong and very versatile.
- Black: 0524BKS-B
- Gold: 0524GDS-B
- Grey: 0524GYS-B
- Type: Folding
- Locking Mechanism: Lock-Back
- Blade Length: 1-7/8"
- Blade Thickness: 0.080"
- Weight: 0.75 oz.
- Handle: Anodized Aluminum