Start of lstUrls_of_images_in_html_description
Product Number: LTRIM
Sharpens straight-edge and serrated blades plus fish hooks and other pointed objects.
- The edge's of the sharpener makes sharpening the serrations on multiple serrated blades very easy. The flat surfaces are for sharpening regular blades, and the groove is for fish hooks and other pointed objects.
- For Sharpening Serrations
- Grip the sharpener firmly by the Guide Guard on one end using your dominant hand.
- Holding the knife firmly with the other hand (with the edge facing away from you!) bring the corner of the sharpener to the serration.
- While maintaining a consistent angle and with even pressure, gently push, while using a rolling motion to sweep the sharpener's corner from one side of the serration or scallop to the other. A single stroke will remove any burrs on the reverse side of your blade.
- Place the thumb on one Guide Guard and the tip of the second or third finger of the same hand on the other guide guard.
- Place the blade's edge against the flat side of the sharpener. While maintaining a consistent angle and with even pressure gently push the entire edge across the sharpener in a single stroke, much like attempting to slice a thin layer off the side.
- Stroke 3-5 times and repeat this on the reverse side of the blade.
- Continue this process until the blade is sharp.
End of lstUrls_of_images_in_html_description