Start of lstUrls_of_images_in_html_description
Product Number: LSAPS
The Hard, Super Arkansas Pocket Stone is formed from Arkansas novaculite. It has two special grooves on one face for sharpening pointed objects, and comes with a handy leather pouch.
- Place the thumb on one end of the stone and the tip of the second or third finger of the same hand on the other end of the stone.
- Apply a few drops of Nathan's Honing Oil to the stones surface
- Place the bladeâ€™s edge against the flat side of the sharpener.Â While maintaining a consistent angle and with even pressure gently push the entire edge across the sharpener in a single stroke, much like attempting to slice a thin layer off the side.
- Stroke 3-5 times and repeat this on the reverse side of the blade.
- Continue this process until the blade is sharp.
- Use hollow line to sharpen fish hooks or other pointed objects
End of lstUrls_of_images_in_html_description