Start of lstUrls_of_images_in_html_description
Product Number: LDPST
Combining classic pocket stones with a heavy duty diamond sharpener allows you to put an edge on the hardest of blades whether in the field, boat, or at work.
- 1" x 3" diamond grit sharpener
- Full diamond sharpening surface on both sides
- Sharpening groove for hooks and other pointed objects
- Comes with a convenient carrying pouch.
Diamond Pocket Stone Instructions
- Place the thumb on one end of the stone and the tip of the second or third finger of the same hand on the other end of the stone.
- Place the blade’s edge against the flat side of the sharpener. While maintaining a consistent angle and with even pressure gently push the entire edge across the sharpener in a single stroke, much like attempting to slice a thin layer off the side.
- Stroke 3-5 times and repeat this on the reverse side of the blade.
- Continue this process until the blade is sharp.
- Use hollow line to sharpen fish hooks or other pointed objects
Note: Lubrication is not recommended with the use of diamond stones
End of lstUrls_of_images_in_html_description