Bushnell Prime 1800 Laser Rangefinder 6x24mm with ARC #LP1800AD
The Prime 1800 rangefinder is the first rangefinder with a display that fluidly morphs from black to red for ideal contrast against your target. The tripod adapter allows for fast, steady ranging to over 1 mile.
The all-new Bushnell Prime 1800 is now the ultimate laser rangefinder for hunters. It features ActivSync™ Display technology that fluidly morphs to your background for maximum contrast and readability in all conditions. Combined with an all-glass optical system that gives you 2X the light transmission of any other rangefinder in its class, the Prime 1800 gets you the most out of every hunt.
- ActivSync™ Display – The all-new auto-adjusting black-to-red reticle and display fluidly morphs to your background for maximum contrast and readability in all conditions.
- 2X Brighter – A 50% larger objective lens paired with an all-glass optical system bring more light to your eye for a brighter image, adding critical time to your hunt at dusk and dawn.
- True Color – Fully multi-coated optics with ultra-wide-band coatings provide bright, true-to-life colors.
- Range – Out to one mile.
- ARC Technology – ARC (Angle Range Compensation) accounts for terrain angle, giving you true distance to target on uphill and downhill shots.
- Scan Mode – Updates range 4X per second for fast, reliable ranging.
- EXO Barrier™ – The coating molecularly bonds to the glass, repelling water, oil, fog, dust and debris, protecting it from anything mother nature throws your way.
- Brush™ and Bullseye™ Mode – Brush mode ignores foreground objects — brush, trees and branches — and provides distances to background objects only. Bullseye mode acquires the distances of small targets without inadvertently measuring background object distances.
- Rifle and Bow Modes – Get accurate readouts for your weapon of choice that account for arrow or bullet drop, angle, and ballistics.
- Included Accessories – Durable carrying case, paracord and lanyard tether.